comps with logos
Okay, here we go. Jackets are here. These are virtuals (logos super-imposed on the jacket). The but and flag look kind of smallish on here...I think it's cause I mashed the sleeve flat on the model (my husband) to get a nice flat spot in the photo to show the logo. All logos are standard size. The flag patch in the reverse orientation, same as always. Stars facing fore.
LEE SAFETY PARKA
Message from Val:
- Some parka styles are offered with the black bottom (which at first glance can be off-putting). However, this really does help to keep the coat clean. The Class 3 requirement is already met by the amount of hi-viz exposed above-the-waist. The leaning and brushing against the work area can often be dirty. The black helps to keep the jacket looking nicer in the long run.
- I'm showing you PARKA options only. Not waist jackets. If you are looking for a more of a jacket than a long parka, we have tons of options.
- I am only showing you the better-brand/better-quality options. I have others but they're cheaper/not on par with the LEE brand.
- First Option is Kishigo brand. A very nice brand. So you absolutely can't go wrong with it.
- Second Choice is Viz-Life. The second choice is a systems coat. It's made of 3 layers that zip together so it's really versatile. Can be worn with the inner jacket and vest under the parka. Can also be worn as a vest or as a vest with the quilted black jacket underneath. This item is manufactured by Viz-Life brand, but is private labeled to other sellers. We get them direct from Viz-Life and occasionally from Game Sportswear.
- Third Option is Carhartt. Shelby initially told me that you wanted a Carhartt brand. We offer a to of Carhartt styles but Carhartt has not yet availed us to the Safety Line (Yet). Scroll down for a link to the Carhartt site.
Kishigo - Premium Black Series® 3-In-1 JackeT
- 8.91 oz., Durable ripstop material with waterproof seam sealed construction
- 2” wide high performance reflective material laminated directly to the fabric for longer life
- Zipper front closure with storm flap, Removable zip up hoodie sweatshirt
- Black areas provide contrast, style, and durability, Detachable rain hood can be stored in pocket
- Cuffs with durable rubber pull tabs make for easy adjustments while wearing gloves
- Ventilated cape back for additional comfort, Reflective piping accents on back, sides, and pockets
- Two outside lower gusseted pockets with hook & loop flaps, Two outside lower side access pockets with fleece lining
- Left chest pocket with retractable clear ID holder, Left arm cell phone pocket with waterproof zipper
- Inside lower left hidden tablet (iPad) pocket with zipper. Tablet pocket can be accessed without unzipping the jacket
- Traditional hoodie design with two side slash pockets
- ANSI Class 3 Compliant
VIZ-LIFE/GamE 4-IN-ONE System coat HV267
Sytems jacket that layers together for added warmth or can be unzipped for more multi-seasonal use. I have a sample of this coat on hand if you'd like to see it.
IF you opt for Carhartt, here is how Shelby and I have handled this in this past.
- Shelby would order direct from Carhartt and pay via the company credit card. She would have the order shipped direct to us at 14322 Butler Rd, Wakeman 44889.
- Once we receive the items, we determine decorating options. The Carhartt direct merch is not designed to accommodate logos other than theirs, so sometimes it gets tricky.