ANSI CLASS 2/3 BREATHABLE TEES
This first choice shows the same shirt in both CLASS 2 and 3
- Single stripe is ANSI Class 2. Two stripes are Class 3 (typically required for roadside work).
- The stripes inhibit the print area a bit (cannot print over the pocket where the stripe is located, so we print center front chest and center back. If you don't NEED the stripes, they're sort of a pain on many levels.
CS200/CS201 This breathable, moisture-wicking mesh tee delivers high visibility and on-the-job comfort.
- 4.1-ounce, 100% polyester birdseye mesh
- Durable, reflective 2-inch tape meets ANSI 107 requirements and provides 360-degree visibility on body
- 1x1 rib knit neck
- Back neck tape, Left chest pocket
- ANSI CLASS 2
- Sized up to 4XL
Stay safer on the jobsite in this high-visibility t-shirt that works as hard as you do.
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 3 certified
- 3.7-ounce, 100% polyester
- Wicks moisture
- Resists snags
- Rib knit crewneck
- 2-in. wide reflective taping on front, back and sleeves
- Left chest pocket for pen and notes
KISHIGO (premium BRAND) NO STRIPES
- Microfiber polyester material wicks away moisture
- Black sides provide contrast
- Left chest pocket
- Non-ANSI Compliant
- Sized up to 5XL
Game brand hydro-wick tee
- Spun birdseye polyester microfiber, feels like soft cotton
- Wicks moisture away from the body
- Soil release properties reduce staining
- Color Fastness
- Machine washable
- VERY LIMITED STOCK
POSICHARGE MESH TEE
An unbeatable alternative to a jersey or interlock tee, our value-priced RacerMesh Tee will win you over with subtle mesh texture, moisture-wicking performance and color-preserving PosiCharge technology. Thanks to our ultra-fine flat back RacerMesh, this tee has unparalleled breathability.
- 3.8-ounce, 100% polyester flat back mesh with PosiCharge technology
- Tag-free label, Set-in sleeves
- Not officially a "safety" color. This is a NEON Color. From the athletic collection vs the workwear collection.
- Very light. Feels like air against the skin.